Buildings Officially Designated As Being Of Historic Importance And Having Protection From Demolition Or Major Alteration

MIDDOP HALL AND FARM BUILDING ADJOINING AT RIGHT ANGLES

SD 834 453 Stocks Lane
House c1600. Farm building probably Mid19th Century.
South wall has at least two fragments from Sawley Abbey.

Middop Hall 

 

HALSTEAD FARMHOUSE (formerly listed as HALSTEAD HEAD)

SD 809 461 Rimington Lane.
House 1783. Grade II 

Halsteads farm

 

HIGHER GAZEGILL FARMHOUSE AND BARN ADJOINING TO WEST

SD 825 463 Dancer Lane
House and attached barn. Late 18th Century.

Higher Gazegill Farm As was                 Mulberry Grange

 

SALEM CONGREGATIONAL CHAPEL AND ATTACHED MANSE

SD 821 458 Martin Top, Long Lover Lane 
Congregational Chapel, Early 19th Century. Grade II.
In the centre of the fa├žade is a sundial tablet inscribed "Time flies swift away"

Martin Top Chapel                                  Martin Top Sundial resized

 

BUSTARDS FARM HOUSE

SD 803 456)
House, Late 16th' Century.

Bustards farm

 

LOWER GILLS FARMHOUSE

SD 823 447
House, 1698, altered.

Lower Gills Farmhouse

 

THE OLD FARMHOUSE

SD 804 457
House, Mid 18th Century.

The Old Farm House

 

NEWFIELD EDGE HALL

SD 846 452
House, Mid 18th Century.

Newfield Edge Hall

 

AYNHAMS HOUSE

8D812 464 Rimington Lane
House 1812. 

Aynhams

 

WOOD FARMHOUSE

SD 794 451
House, Late 18th Century.

Wood Farm

 

CLOUGH HEAD

SD 82I 438
House, 1702, altered.

Clough Head

To view the pictures in a larger format click on any of the images and use arrows to move to left or right. Click outside the image to return to the main screen.